Friday, December 18, 2009

century!

This is apparently my 100th post..woaa in 3 years i have been able to reach 100...Quite fast I say..(i say is the effect of radio one- bengaluru which I listen to religiously for 1-1.5 hrs each morning evening on my way to work and back..) yes I am now in bangalore finally...
Finally I have move out of chennai; i hated it; staying there for almost last 2.5 years..was a torture almost always...
Now the life is totally changed...industries, my routine ..everything...its a new world..
I tried blogging from my new mobile but it dint work.. :(
I actually typed almost a post and it dint autosave.... :'((
There are still thousands of thoughts that cross my mind which I want to write here and ponder on them (ha ha pondering on a thought who uses such language now)..anyways it actually does help me to think about something when i write it out here....
so thats one reason for writing a blog!!

2 comments:

  1. cngrts on your moving out of chennai! :)....closer to your family and back to IT which you hated so much not so long ago....i still remember the assignments in TAPMI and your scepticism for the ERD assignmnets etc....which I couldn't fathom initially...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hogwarts: Thanks!! Compromises have to be made at some point or another...

    ReplyDelete