Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Imprints

There are always some words, stories, expressions on faces, tunes and scenes of movies which are imprinted in our minds whatever we do and wherever we go. As I somehow feel too attached and affected by children i find it very difficult to remove images and words from some books movies- kite runner and page3 to be precise. I somehow got reminded of page 3 last evening and cant get the fact out of my head about the inhumane nature some homo sapiens have. My only question to God post death or may be more important than even death is about the children's plight - why would any torture be given to someone who doesn't even understand what is happening. I hate God for that if he exists!

1 comment:

  1. One more item in the long list of things for which we do not have good explanation. Sad.

    ReplyDelete