Saturday, September 14, 2013

Am i Smart or can see through?

Survey person - thats what I am .. I always try and do these random suvreys - its fun mostly or I know what answers sound better..
So i randomly was surfing something and came to the BBCsite for science and nature - not to mention did 3-4 surveys to understand self better - yeah now that sounds better than saying random surveys right?
So i was trying to understand myself better and tried the experiment on spotting a fake smile  - and guess what I did brilliant according to me  - I could spot the fake smiles correctly with distinction and a score of 75%!! - So now advice to all - DONT fake in front of me as chances are more likely than not that i will figure it out and that would be more embarrassing as i might ask you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment