Sunday, December 28, 2008

Life goes on..

I need an automated machine which can read my thoughts and type it off!!
Seriously I feel toooo lazy to put up a post even though I get almost 5 ideas a day to post about (ok 5 is too much - may be an idea a day)...
christmas has come and gone and soon it will be 2009..every year by this date I have some anxiety about the new year being once in a lifetime opportunity and every year i expect the new year to be totally different from all the ones that have passed..
But this year there is no such expectation..
This year I will continue to work and the year will pass off...nothing different to expect.I think I have grown up and the years are just passing by the window of my life train....
I am wondering which is my destination station..or do I really want to know..am not sure..I just am going through the journey sometimes watching the beautiful colours and sometimes the greyness of life thorugh my window...

and life goes on...

2 comments:

  1. Sigh... There is no adventure and excitement left in life anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we do not expect anything and still life gives us something - it comes as surprise ... I like such surprises. If I am not getting it wrong, we call this way of life "ni-spru-hi". Means, expecting nothing.

    ReplyDelete